2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Woodstock, ON
The Chevrolet Silverado is one of the most popular and capable vehicles ever built. For the current model year, the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado continues that legacy and builds upon it by adding a new powertrain option. In fact, independent online reviews have broadly praised the 2023 Silverado for its ability to tow and haul, excellent legroom dimensions, standard cargo tie-downs and advanced standard connectivity technology. Follow along with Gord Anderson GM while we take a closer look at the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado.
The 2023 Chevrolet Silverado has one of the most recognizable, iconic silhouettes in its class. Gord Anderson GM customers will be getting a full-size pickup truck that features a bold on-road stance that is also easy to maneuver.
Exterior Paint Colours
Picking out an exterior paint colour is one of the most crucial parts of the entire buying process. Our manufacturing partners offers 10 different colours for potential buyers to consider. People can choose among the following:
- Dark Ash Metallic
- Radiant Red Tintcoat
- Northsky Blue Metallic
- Sterling Grey Metallic
- Harvest Bronze Metallic
- Summit White
- Glacier Blue Metallic
- Sand Dune Metallic
- Red Hot
Silverado ZR2 Bison Package
Off-road driving is one of the most common uses for pickup trucks. Chevrolet has leaned into the off-road segment with the development of the Silverado ZR2 Bison package. It is equipped with cutting-edge features, including:
- AEV stamped steel front/rear bumpers
- Five underbody skid plates
- Black vertical front tow hooks
- Body colour-matching grille bar
- Gloss black 18-inch AEV wheels
- AEV decals & interior accents
In the 21st Century, Chevrolet’s engineers have found innovative ways to get more out of the almost every element of the truck. The Multi-Flex tailgate is equipped with six different functions:
- Primary Gate Access
- Primary Gate Load Stop
- Foldable Inner Gate
- Full-Width Step
- Inner Gate Load Stop
- Inner Gate Work Surface
|Dimensions||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive LTZ||Silverado 1500 Double Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive RST||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive High Country||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive ZR2|
|Width – without mirrors (mm)||2063||2063||2063||2063|
|Ground Clearance (Front)||7.95||8.08||7.95||11.22
The inside of the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado is just as functional as any other part of the full-size pickup truck. Our manufacturing partner has redesigned the truck’s interior with improved convenience features and advanced technology. Higher trim grades can feature refined upholstery options, blending the lines between rugged and refined.
Designers thought of everything when it comes to the reimagined interior of the 2023 Silverado. There is a large storage bin in the centre console that can hold many items in an organized manner. This is also where cup holders and other small-item storage solutions will live.
|Dimensions||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive High Country||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive Custom Trail Boss||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 2-Wheel Drive LTZ||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive ZR2|
|Headroom (mm) – front/rear||1092/1019||1092/1019||1092/1019||1092/1019|
|Legroom (mm) – front/rear||1131/1102||1131/1102||1131/1102||1131/1102|
|Shoulder room (mm) – front/rear||1676/1655||1676/1655||1676/1655||1638/1625|
Performance & Capability
New Engine Option
Performance is one of the many elements that people expect from a Chevrolet Silverado. The 2023 version is available with three gasoline-powered options that will produce plenty of power for towing and hauling. New for the current model years is the availability of a 3.0-litre turbo-diesel engine, making an incredible 460 pound-feet of torque.
Every 2023 Chevrolet Silverado available at Gord Anderson GM is built to work. The base turbocharged 2.7-litre engine can conventionally tow up to 4,082 kg, and the turbo-diesel engine can pull more than 4,200 kg. An advanced trailering system with multiple available camera views is available to make towing easier and safer.
|Dimensions||Turbo 2.7L I4||5.3L ECHOTECH3 V8||6.2L V8||Turbodiesel 3.0L I6|
|Transmission||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic|
|Fuel Delivery||Direct high-pressure injection with AFM||Direct high-pressure injection with DFM||Direct high-pressure injection with DFM||Direct high-pressure injection with DFM|
Digital Touchscreen Display
Every 2023 Silverado coming to the Gord Anderson GM will feature a digital touchscreen display that will control the bulk of the truck’s multimedia functions. Several trim grades can also feature a larger 13.4-inch touchscreen interface. Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard equipment for the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado.
Driver Information Center
An all-digital driver information center is available on several 2023 Silverado trim grades. The 12.3-inch screen can be customized to display different kinds of information to keep the person behind the wheel well-informed.
Google Suite Compatibility
The 2023 Silverado is one of the first General Motors platforms to feature Google Built-In technology. Using Google products for email, navigation and more is easier and more integrated with this incredible technological development.
Chevy Safety Assist is standard equipment for the 2023 Silverado. This suite of active safety systems include:
- Forward Collision Alert: Warns or alerts the driver about a potential collision with a vehicle moving ahead. It also comes with tailgating alert that warns drivers when they move close to the front-moving vehicle.
- Lane Keep Assist: It comes with Lane Departure Warning to alert drivers when they unintentionally move or drift from the detected lane lines.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: Helps avoid forward collision with any pedestrians by automatically pressing the hard emergency brake. It works efficiently below the speed of 50 mph during the daytime.
- Following Distance Indicator: Indicates the gap time in seconds between you and the vehicle moving ahead. It alerts the driver if it moves closer to the front vehicle.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: Prevents collision with any object or vehicle moving forward by automatically pressing the hard emergency brake.
- IntelliBeam Auto High Beams: Automatically turns on/off the high beam headlamps depending upon the surrounding traffic conditions.
What’s New on the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500?
Chevrolet made a lot of changes to the 2023 Silverado. People interested in the top-of-the-line High Country trim will have access to the semi-autonomous Super Cruise system. Additionally, the 2023 version of the popular full-size pickup truck will make a high-torque turbocharged diesel engine option available on certain trim grades. Buyers can get an off-road-ready platform by choosing the ZR2 package.
2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trims
*Trim prices are respective to the 2WD/4WD models, safety options, technological features, exterior paint colour and engine options* Prices are subject to change.
Silverado 1500 High CountryStarting at $72,248*
● High-intensity discharge LED headlamps
● Chevrolet Safety Assist
● Chrome grille to 20-inch wheels
Silverado 1500 ZR2Starting at $76,248*
● 10-speed automatic transmission
● Towing capacity of up to 8,900 lbs
● 33-inch off-road mud-terrain tires
Silverado 1500 LTZStarting at $62,548*
● Outside power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors
● Perforated leather-appointed front seating
● 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
Silverado 1500 LT Trail BossStarting at $60,148*
● 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management
● Dual-outlet exhaust with polished tips
● Available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine
Silverado 1500 RSTStarting at $54,948*
● 13.4-inch-diagonal colour touchscreen
● Keyless open and start system
● EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate
Silverado 1500 LTStarting at $49,048*
● 17-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
● LED headlamps and daytime running lamps
● Chrome bumpers, center grille bar, and mirror caps
Silverado 1500 Custom Trail BossStarting at $52,448*
● Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Off-Road Tires
● 18-inch high-gloss Black-painted wheels
● Autotrac 2-speed transfer case
Silverado 1500 CustomStarting at $44,148*
● 20-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
● 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine
● Body-color bumpers and grille bar
Silverado 1500 Work TruckStarting at $35,948*
● Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ compatibility
● Chevrolet Assist Safety
● 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen